- Brandlight Foundation (UK), trading as Brandlight at brandlight.org and the co-creators at or Brandlight.org, retain all authorisation rights for the issue or permissions to use of all original content,
- no rights are to be assumed or issued without express written, named and agreed permissions,
- all content rights must be considered as a source of income generation for Brandlight or Brandlight.org,
- all agreements are also to be considered copyright works and not to be copied without permission and Brandlight.org being a party to such rights agreements that may include Brandlight.org original agreements,
- the income of Brandlight or Brandlight.org will be affected by any unauthorised use of original words, documents, data or images from this website, without express written-authorisation,
- you agree to remunerate Brandlight for at twice the current Brandlight.org advertised rates for creative services, plus reasonable tracking, tracing and recover costs upon demand,
- or incur all additional legal costs necessary for recovery, restoration and remediation of unlimited potential damages.
Search engines will know if you copy things from this website because their timestamped index will identify us as the originators of copied content – so please make the proper links back crediting our source text, imagery, data or code to avoid your’s, or your employer’s site being identified as containing plagiarism.
If you would like to copy something, then credit and link back to the source material here, for your own good, because if you don’t you may find you are elevating our ranking as the source, while penalising your own for improper copyright etiquette.
If in doubt – please ask – and no reasonable requests will be declined.
If you just want to be like us – why not join us?
There’s always room at the inn for original thinkers and competitive minds – so let’s keep making the world a better place through original creativity and progressive permissions-based sharing policies 😉