For those that don’t like reading long explanations – here’s our feature-list bullet-points for your wish-list satisfaction 🙂
If you like what you see, please do put us to the test – open up one of our client websites to see Brandlight in action as you review us…
Speed, Speed, Speed
- We are obsessed with speed and are always looking to be the fastest in every single area.
- Try our instant spelling and typo-tolerant search – and instant shop filters – faster than you can blink eh!
- Role-based caching for logged-in user speed, and dynamic pages where common elements are cached and the live data is fetched as required.
- High-availability geo-replicated hosting for data-centre redundancy.
- Database and service replication for server hardware redundancy.
- Segregated redundant data backups snapshots hourly, daily, weekly, monthly for human error protection.
- Encryption by default
- Self-scanning for penetration-testing.
- Best-practice for inviting confidential security screening and reporting with respectful rewards.
- Very long-running team membership, records and audit-trails for all user actions.
- Automated translation using six different translation API services for near human readability first-time.
- Local Partner translation refinement, through front-end editing
- Stored translations, so update once and see the changes everywhere.
- All live-text on buttons, images, banners and navigation – for live translation of every part of the website.
- Launch as many country or regional domain aliases as you desire – all based on one centrally controlled database.
- Brand consistency with the latest data being available on every local website immediately.
- Separate sites for different brands and ranges if required.
- We can update the common information and features on thousands of sites as quickly as just one.
- Let’s make a thousand Brandlight websites – and then thousands more!
- Automated conversion rates updates.
- Payment in one or more currencies.
- Automatic location detection and local currency defaults, with user preference overrides.
- Bitpay for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Coinpayments.net for almost all supported crypto-currencies.
- Direct Debit
- Request Quote & Invoice
- Subscription Payments
- Others on Request
- Dispatch from multiple warehouses.
- Deliver to multiple countries.
- Geo-replicated hosting for data redundancy and speed of local access.
- Desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile – keyboard, mouse, touch and pen – we design and test for them all.
- Mobile speed and responsiveness is really important to us and your audience – we design everything to work for both mobile and desktop.
- Amazon Retail (Sold by Amazon – Vendor Central).
- Amazon Marketplace Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA – Seller Central).
- Amazon Fulfilled by Merchant with Prime (FBM – Seller Central).
- Ebay Stores, Buy it Now and Clearance Auctions.
- Google Ads and Shopping.
- About Us Information.
- Amazon Listings.
- Compliance Rules.
- Data Imports & Exports.
- Ebay Listings.
- Google Integrations.
- Home Pages.
- Payment Services.
- Shopping Lists.
- Users & Roles.
- Wiki – for your very own automatically inter-linked brand knowledge-base on every relevant keyword.
- If you can use any social media platform, you can use our websites.
- There’s no complicated admin – just login with your appropriate role assigned, and everything you are responsible for becomes editable in the front-end.
- Localised product labels for single or multiple regions.
- High-Resolution 3D CGI rendered product imagery – to list and update products with perfect images before manufacture.
- Formatted Nutritional Facts tables with Wiki keyword connections for explanations.
- Large High-Resolution Product Label Images.
Image Asset Management
- Resizing, Quality & Compression Optimisation.
- Search Engine Naming and Metadata Optimisation.
- Including or excluding sales tax.
- Quantity-discount pricing of units for retail customers, and cases for wholesale supply.
- Role-based pricing for Customers, Friends, Family, Dropshippers and Wholesale customers.
- RSS feeds for wholesale customers in multiple countries and currencies, with or without shipping included.
- Rich data-feeds to ensure the latest product and brand data is always available to all resellers, distributors, retailers and syndicators.
- Role-based permissions management – this one is really important for scaling your team and brand without scaling your administration.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA/2FA) – compulsory for high-value user logins, and optionally available for everyone.
- Compliance Rules engine – for monitoring your content to stick to the laws, rules and brand policies.
- Home landing page of banners and product widgets to present an overview of products and offers.
- Newsletters queue and archives so that all creative work is available for review, refinement and repeating seasonally.
- Content creation, review, approval and scheduling workflow.
- The latest stock levels and production planning forecasts for all warehouses and variations.
Dispatch and Delivery Estimates
- On product details pages, checkout, emails and in My Account tracking
- Based on the country of origin and destination.
- Taking account of timezones, public holidays and typical service level agreements for various carrier services.
Package Management and Tracking
- Partial order dispatch and package dispatch and contents records for users to see in My Account and email notifications.
- Automated or optional package splitting for cost and time delivery optimisation.
Sales Tax Recording and Reporting
- per country, product classification, jurisdiction, dispatch and delivery locations.
- Delivery Estimates included on all emails for expectation management and negative feedback protection.
- Delivery Reports, Read Receipts.
- Spam Filter Compliance & Detection.
- Io reduce user registration and checkout frictions
- Others available on request.
- Waiting list (for out of stocks).
- Save for Later.
- Custom Lists & List Sharing.
- Social sharing icons on all pages for refer-a-friend peer-to-peer promotion of the site and content.
- Social discussion on blog article and wiki.
- Reviews and comments on products and pages for open social engagement and confirmation.
- Page voting on blog articles and wiki.
- My Account information to track orders and support tickets.
- Category navigation tree per site section.
- Sticky table of contents navigation on all information pages.
- Glossary for keywords and technical terms pages in the wiki – and automated linking with text highlighting and tooltips from articles, products and documentation.
- FAQs section, embedding and connection to other items.
- Sticky header on scroll-up for convenient navigation.
- Vendor front-end data access for product information maintenance and sale reporting.
- Contact form, with searchable solutions from the content being typed.
- Wholesale application forms.
- Onsite live-chat.
- Agile task management, connected to any page or content.
- Agile content management, for scaleable creation and editing workflows.
- Page and imagery in-line annotation, for faster design and development discussion.
- User feedback form popup with screenshot capture and submission for live user testing and feedback reports.
- Fast page loading, form and button interaction as a modern web application, as opposed to a traditional slower page-loading website.
- In-line instructions, tooltips and documentation to minimise the separation of knowledge from the tools.
- Distributed standard documentation, for things that tend to be common to all organisations and website needs.
- Imagery central management and push to cloud services for use by all spoke sites.
- Partner and Vendor management tools for network building.
All this was also our feature wish-list when we started developing – so we hope you’ll find it should tick a lot of your wish-list boxes too.
And yes, we did build, test and are continually refining all this – it takes many smart people a lot of time and focus – but now it’s ready to help you and everyone shorten the distance between brands, customers and partners.